What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Monday, June 09, 2008

I realise...

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

I realise...

1. In order to survive in this world, you must know who to please.

2. Sometimes no matter how good your performance is, if someone doesn't like you, you're out! Nobody is indispensable.

3. Even if you don't feel like pleasing that someone, you just have to put on your masquerade.

4. This is a world where only the fittest survive, absolutely no compassion towards those who are "weak".

5. One grave mistake and you have to bear the consequences forever (as long as you don't get out of that place).

6. Nothing is predictable.

7. Don't be too smart. Sometimes it's good to just act stupid.

---

I'm glad my God is a God of love, not a God of prejudice and favoritism.

Father, I'm so tired of this world... Grant me a heart of love and teach me how to see things through Your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home