What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Inspirations for the things on my blog

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

Hi beloved people,

do you know how much God loves you? I know God loves me, more than anyone else could ever love me. I've dedicated this blog to God, and I hope He will speak to you when you read this blog. God loves you too! =)

The articles i put up on this blog, are articles that express my feelings and thoughts at the time i log in. Whenever i feel down or happy, i would find articles that encourage and comfort me... so you can visualize how i felt at a certain time, without needing me to pour out using my own language to express myself.

Those articles and stories blessed me a lot, i hope you too, will be blessed and comforted like me when you read them.

God loves and cares for you enough to lead you to this blog. I thank God everytime i remember you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home