What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Questions to ponder on

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

What will be written on your epitaph?

How do you want people to remember you?

What type of legacy will your life leave behind?

These are some questions i really want to ask myself everytime, before carrying on in my race on earth... How can i love my Lord and my God more each day? You can ask yourself the same questions too, it will make you want to ask God what is your purpose on earth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

2:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home