What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Friday, May 26, 2006

Fulfulling Our Duty to God: By Repentance from Dead Works

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

"Therefore, O house of Israel, I will judge you, each one according to his ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit.

Why will you die, O house of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone", declares the Sovereign LORD. "Repent and live!"

Ezekiel 18:30-32 NIV


Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence;
and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Psalm 51:10-12 KJV

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home