What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Thursday, February 23, 2006

stand for something or be neutral??

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

If you stand for something, you'll have some people for you and some people against you.
If you don't stand for anything, you'll have nobody for you and nobody against you.
--taken a leaf from my Advertising Management lecture notes. =P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home