What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

name design

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3




see those 2 pictures? Did for my China friend using Macromedia Fireworks. sort of revision for my year 1 module since my brain really cannot take in anything for the time being. Nice? i wonder why the doggie pic doesnt blink...

hey.. my first few images on this blog. just figured out how to upload images. haha... i'm kind of a slow learner =P

i've made a few for some of my friends (so sorry couldn't do for all, due to my busy schedule, though i would like to).. if you happen to like such things, can feel free to ask me to do for you. I'll be very happy to do so. =)

oh ya.. all the best for our exams!! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

9:44 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home