What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Thursday, January 06, 2005

A New Year is Here!

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers.
-Philemon 1:4

Hello, people! Greetings to you!

It's another year now! 2005! Have been very busy these days. No time to update my blog but thank God that I manage to squeeze out some time from the little free time I have to bless everyone of us through this blog. Pray that you and I will keep counting God's blessings and stop grumbling. =P

God loves us very very much. Let's live our lives to the fullest to fulfill His purpose for us here on earth. We are meant to be created to please God. Yeah! What a priviledge is to become God's children. =)

Haha...I've just changed my verse for the year. Ya, I hope to remember all of you in my prayers and I always thank God for each and everyone of you to add joy into my life. May God bless all of you in this year. Perhaps the world is coming to an end... I don't know when... but look at the disasters happened around us, it almost fit into the descriptions in the book of Revelations. Let us ponder over this, and ask ourselves what would we do if the world is going to an end... what do we wish to hear from Jesus when we see Him?

Well, I hope that Jesus will smile and tell me, "Well done, my beloved child. I'm so proud of you." What do we want Jesus to be proud of us? Hmm... I'm still thinking. I want to be like Mary as well as Martha, to be faithful to His calling. I just love to listen to God's still little voice. I can do nothing to please Him except by being obedient to Him. Life will be meaningless without purpose, and God's purpose for us in life is very important. He deserved all the glory and honour because He created the world. Even the mountains and the seas tremble when God is there. =0

I will continue to update my articles on this blog so that it can be an inspiration and blessing to all of us. God bless! Emmanual! =)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear mei mei, may u be greatly blessed in the new year too! :) take care and don't get too stressed out yeah? chill! =D

love always,
jie jie

2:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! waiting for my favourite lovely lamb to come back. haha. sounds so weird! mei mei! =) i dont know what to say! <3 <3 <3! --> see sideways!
love!

hee hee!

11:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear mei mei, im waiting for u to come back and read all ur posts in the meantime. they're very touching. thanks for putting them up.=]
i seem like the only comment-er here. >< *knock knock anybody here*
anyway, *yawns*! i wanna sleepp!

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home