What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Saturday, November 13, 2004

What's Wrong with Me?

Sometimes the world is so mysterious to me. I just cannot and will never be able to understand what the world is all about. She gives me attitude and refuses to tell me what she really wants from me. And this makes me really stressed! It makes my heart break because I do not know how to please her.

There are so many happenings popped out like mushrooms around me. It makes me want to cry when I cannot do anything but stood there looking rigid and helpless. My head spins and I feel dizzy watching the world pass by, ignoring me, choose not to notice my presence when she knows I’m actually there! It’s so so difficult to please her or even know what she actually wants from me. What should I do? What’s wrong with me?

Oh, Father, please help me…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear mei mei, just want you to know that i love you and there's nothing wrong with you...maybe two of you just need to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk? :)
*hugs*

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home