What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Meaningful Quote for Christmas

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

The birth of Jesus is the sunrise in the Bible.

-- Henry Van Dyke

This quote is very meaningful! It reminded Hui Jun jie jie of my simple philosophy for Christmas. She was touched by my simple philosophy. =P Haha... God really uses ordinary things to do extraordinary things!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah mei mei, you are extraordinarily cute. =)
anyway, i didn't want to let zy know that you are my mei mei but now that you've put it on the www, i cannot keep it from him (if he reads your blog, that is). hahahahah. if he bullies you, tell me okay. i will box his ears. (i told him that i will not tell him who is my mei mei lest he bullies her, since you are prone to bullying).
remember how when we first met, i tried to scare you saying that because you were rude to me in the editing suite, i was not gonna teach you if you need help with your work? so funny =)
remember to call me if you have no one to seek help abt econs from. -_- lusia is able to explain in a way that students can understand, so if the jfepiowajfioewfjioweafjw woman is always talking about condos and stuff in class and cannot finish teaching, then you can ask to meet her after school to clarify your doubts. yah i remember she's damn irritating always talking about stupid things in class. err, i didn't know she talks abt condos and stuff in class, i don't listen to her unless she's talking about econs; i put my head on the table and sleep when she's talking rubbish. cos i dont like her, so i will only listen to her when shes talking abt econs. 0_o hahah so mean right.
take care!

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home