What Men Live By

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"-Matthew 4:4

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Plastic World

I thank my God every time I remember you.
-Philippians 1:3

It's nice to be important,
but it's important to be nice.

How true is this line to you and me when it comes to the "real" world?

The "real" world is so scary. You will know how scary it is when you really come out and work. Everyone around seemed to be putting up a masquerade. Turn around, you will see another masquerade right behind you =P

I remember my last Discipleship Group (DG) lesson with my DG leader Shu Shyan, and my mates Lydia, Esther and June. The topic was on faith. Shu Shyan made us remember that faith is to be really practised in all situation, under every circumstances. In the working world, if one doesnt practise faith, it's very very easy to fall into the world's trap.

This is a dogs eat dogs world... Am I being pusillanimous?

Vanities, all are vanities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home